Schüssler AHA exfoliating gel
Safe to use at home, the AHA Exfoliating Gel is an effective way to help your skin’s natural renewal by removing dead skin cells and providing a unique combination of valuable active ingredients. In addition to gently exfoliating the skin, the water-soluble AHAs boost skin regeneration, which will not only make your skin smoother and softer but will also result in more even pigmentation. The peeling gel is especially recommended for dry, dehydrated, mature and pigmented skin, since the Schuessler’s Nr. 1 and Nr. 11 salts in the gel make the skin firmer and more elastic, while also stimulating the skin’s regeneration processes.
|Loyalty points available to receive:||200|
|Expected delivery:||June 02, 2023|
Incorporate this unique exfoliating gel into your skin care routine to restore your complexion’s hydration, healthy glow, softness, and even tone. With the help of AHAs and beautifying Schuessler’s salts, your dry, dehydrated skin is revitalized andyou can say goodbye to a sallow complexion and unpleasant touch. Due to its skin renewal effect and the stimulation of natural collagen production, skin cells regenerate faster, restoring the lost elasticity and firmness of the skin. Regular use of the AHA chemical peel preps skin to absorb more of the valuable active ingredients found in the Schüssler cosmetics, making it possible for them to penetrate the deeper layers of the skin and act more effectively.
THE MAIN INGREDIENTS OF OUR AHA EXFOLIATING GEL:
AHAs: AHAs effectively combat the discomfort of dry, dehydrated skin and reduce the signs of ageing. Due to their skin renewing and pigment spot fading properties, they reduce skin discoloration and scars left by minor injuries and acne. AHAs promote skin regeneration and stimulate natural collagen production, leaving skin softer and firmer and the complexion refreshed and more even after use.
Essential Schuessler’s tissue salts:
Absorbed through the skin, Schuessler’s salts can restore the proper nourishment of cells. Schuessler’s salts are truly special as they act to restore its lost balance where it is needed most. It is safe to say that skin care products made with Schuessler’s salts do not work instead of the skin but help the skin restore its healthy functions on its own.
Schuessler’s Nr. 1 calcium fluoratum and Nr. 11 silicea tissue salts reinforce each other’s effects: Schuessler’s Nr. 1 salt adds elasticity and firmness to skin, while Schuessler’s Nr. 11 salt, also known as the beauty salt, regenerates skin and makes it more resistant.
OUR AHA EXFOLIATING GEL IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- want to remove dead skin cells gently but effectively
- feel the need for skin renewal and more intensive skin regeneration
- are dreaming about an even complexion and about fading pigment spots and acne scars
- have dry, dehydrated, mature or damaged skin
How tu use the AHA exfoliatig gel:
Apply the peeling gel to thoroughly cleansed, dry skin as part of your evening skin care routine. Spread evenly and after gently massaging it into the skin, leave it on for 10 minutes. Then rinse with lukewarm water and continue your skin care routine as usual: using a face mist, followed by a face oil, a face serum or a skin perfecting face elixir and a cream for your skin type. If you have never used a chemical peeling before, start with one or two occasions per week.
The Perfect match:
- Before applying Schüssler AHA Exfoliating Gel, it is recommended – as the first step of double cleansing – to cleanse the face with Micellar Cleansing Water, followed by Gentle Cleansing Cream for dry, dehydrated or normal skin and Cleansing Mousse for oily or combination skin.
- A perfect choice for toning is the Vitamin C Face Mist, which enhances the AHA Peeling Gel’s effect of fading pigment spots, and the Hyaluronic Acid Face Mist, which can intensify the moisturizing and firming effect.
- After rinsing the peel and toning the skin, the Vitamin C Face Serum promoting skin regeneration and depigmentation, the antioxidant and deeply hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum, the Smoothing Face Oil with Bakuchiol and the super anti-aging Skin Perfecting Elixir can provide extra skin care.
- In addition to the regular use of AHA exfoliating Gel (and Retinol Face Serum), it is also recommended to use the 2in1 Facial Sunscreen SPF30, which has specifically been formulated for the face and can be used as a perfect replacement for the moisturizing day cream.
Fruit and lactic acid chemical peel work great together with:
- Nr.8 Natural Cream For Deep Hydration for dry, dehydrated skin
- Nr.6 Natural Cream For Pigmentation Disorders for pigment spots and freckles
- Combined use of Age Protection Day Cream, Age Protection Night Cream, Nr.1 Firming Cream and Nr.11 Natural Revitalising Cream for mature skin.
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Pentylene Glycol*, Glycerin, Betaine**, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Citrus limon Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Xylitylglucoside**, Anhydroxylitol**, Xylitol**, Xanthan Gum**, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Limon Fruit Oil, Calcium Fluoride, Silica.
*COSMOS Plant-derived ingredient certified by COSMOS.
szép tónusú puha arcbőr. Hetente egyszer használom, este, kiegészítve az éjszakai anti-aging krémmel és a bőrsimító olajjal. Reggelre csodás a végeredmény, és
a rendszeres napi arctisztítás rutinnal fenntartható ez az állapot.
A bőröm puhább, simább, talán már a pigmens foltjai m is halványabbak