Schüssler Facial Sunscreen SPF50
This facial sunscreen provides protection against both UVA and UVB rays. Our board-spectrum SPF 50 facial sunscreen is enriched with Schuessler’s tissue salts Calcium fluoratum and Silicea that may improve the flexibility of connective tissues and boost collagen production thus helping in keeping skin tight and firm. Its formula features antioxidant ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C to help restore hydration, reduce inflammation and strengthen the protective barrier of skin to block harmful UV rays. With panthenol and grapeseed oil to soothe and nourish skin.
Content: 50 ml
|Loyalty points available to receive:||225|
|Expected delivery:||August 04, 2021|
Nowadays sun protection is one of the most important step in our skin care routine. We need to make it our priority to protect our skin from harmful UV rays. By applying a quality sunscreen, you can not only slow down the aging process by diminishing the signs of wrinkles, pigmentation disorders on face but also protect your health. From spring to autumn our skin needs extra sun protection, that’s why we created our Facial Sunscreen that offers broad-spectrum SPF 50 protection. With a chemical formula (also known as organic sunscreen) that absorbs UV rays and protects from sunburn and sun damage on a cellular level.
The main natural ingredients of Schüssler Facial Sunscreen
The essential Schuessler’s tissue salts
Our Facial Sunscreen contains 2 types of Schuessler’s tissue salts. Calcium fluoratum is responsible for the flexibility of connective tissues and cartilage. It helps soothe skin and boost collagen production to make skin tighter. Silicea, also called the ‘Beauty Salt’, regulates collagen production and may restore hydration and firmness.
Hyaluronic acid plays an important role in our body, its main function is to retain water to keep tissues well lubricated and moist. And this is why it is such a perfect ingredient for skin care products.
Hyaluronic acid is also a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals. It helps reduce inflammation, supports the defense mechanism of the skin while regenerating it. It fills up smaller wrinkles, tightens the skin and improves skin elasticity.
A szőlőmagok hidegen sajtolt olaja minden bőrtípust ápol, és mindet máshogy, tehát ott hat, ahol kell. Telis-tele van vitaminokkal, flavonoidokkal, antioxidánsokkal. Az érett bőrt simítja, táplálja, a zsíros bőr faggyúműködését szabályozza, a száraz bőrt puhává varázsolja.
Panthenol, also knows as Vitamin B5 and panthothenic acid is a provitamin of B5, which naturally occurs in every living cell. Panthenol is a superstar ingredient and is used in the cosmetic industry for several reasons: it is a humectant, moisturizer and has skin-soothing properties. It helps the natural regeneration process of skin and eases skin irritation and itching.
How to use
- Using sunscreen is a must and this step can not be skipped in your skin care routine, especially if you also use a product containing retinol that causes photosensitivity. Applying sunscreen should be the last step of your morning skin care routine right before you apply make up.
- Schüssler Facial Sunscreen SPF50 is a chemical sunscreen with a fast-absorbing formula that leaves no white layers or residue on skin, thus doing your make up after applying this sunscreen is extremely easy!
- It’s important to note that it does not matter how much time you spend outside exposed to sun rays, you always need to re-apply your sunscreen to fully protect your skin!
Do not save on sunscreen: it is recommended to use 2mg/cm2 of sunscreen per use which is approximately 1,2 gr of product. As odd as it may sound, you should measure this amount of sunscreen to know exactly how much product you need to use.
- In case you have pigmentation disorders, we recommend using a sunscreen with SPF50 formula even during the winter. Skin must be protected from harmful UV rays year-round as UVA rays that accelerate the aging process can damage skin in the winter as well. UVB rays are responsible for sunburn and are not as likely as UVA rays to penetrate your skin during the colder season.
- Follow the steps of the ideal morning skin care routine: first, clean or tone your face, then use a serum or elixir, an eye cream, a moisturizer and for the last step finish your routine with a sunscreen. Make up can be done after applying your sunscreen.
- If you are the type who loves to use just a few products with light formulas on your face in the summer we recommend skipping the moisturizer after using our lightweight, nourishing, hydrating and regenerating Schüssler Face Serum or Skin-perfecting Elixir. Finish this summer routine with our nourishing and regenerating Facial Sunscreen also packed with natural ingredients.
The perfect match
- Did you know that our Natural BB Cream not only offers nourishment, even and natural-looking coverage, but also protects skin from sun damage with its SPF10 formula? Use our BB Cream and
- Facial Sunscreen SPF50 in your morning routine to boost your sun protection!
- Vitamin C is a precious gift for your skin as it is packed with antioxidants, regenerates skin and reduces inflammation, especially during the hot summer days. Apply our Vitamin C Face Serum or our Skin-Perfecting Elixir with Vitamin C before using our Facial Sunscreen SPF50 and fight those free radicals causing premature aging and wrinkles!
- Our No.6 Face Cream created for treating pigmentation disorders helps you reduce the visible signs of pigmentation spots and patches while also nourishing your skin. Use it on your face, neck, décolleté before applying our Facial Sunscreen SPF50.
Önmagában használom, hetente 2x C-vitaminos elixírt használok a krém alá.
Csak ajánlani tudom.